Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Cheer is the sergeant, she is carnation pink with a rainbow as her tummy symbol. In Adventures In Care a lot, she wears a rainbow colored bow.
- Funshine is the lance corporal, she is sunshine yellow with a sun as his tummy symbol. In Adventures In Care a lot, she wears a red baseball cap.
- Oopsy is the private, he is green/yellow with no tummy symbol, but he can draw one.
- Grumpy is the corporal, he is dusty blue with a rain cloud as his tummy symbol.
- Share is the sergeant major, she is purple with a 2 lollipops as her tummy symbol. In Adventures In Care a lot, she wears a bead.
- Bedtime helps everybody get a good night's sleep and have sweet dreams. His fur is teal blue colored with a sleeping crescent moon on his tummy' and in the first season, he talks with a yawning voice. In Adventures in Care a lot, he wears a night cap, slippers, and gloves.
- Wish helps make wishes come true, and although they don't always come true, making wishes and working hard to help make them come true is still fun. she is light teal and and her symbol is a yellow smiling shooting star. In Adventures In Care a lot, she wears a star shaped hairclip.
- Friend is a kind and friendly bear who shows what it means to be a good friend. She is light orange with two intertwined smiling flowers on her tummy.
- Love a lot is a bear who helps spread love and help it along wherever she goes. She has deep pink fur and her tummy symbol is two intertwined hearts with yellow and pink outlines. As a main character, she is the very first Care Bear to find the Cloud Worm as seen in the episode called "The Cloud Worm" and is very capable of reading fortunes as seen in the episode called "The Forest Of Misfortune". In Adventures In Care a lot, she wears a hairclip that matches her belly badge and also wears a blue collar.
- Good Luck is all about spreading good luck for everyone. he is a green bear and his tummy symbol is a four leaf clover with heart shaped petals.
- Surprise is a bear who loves a good surprise. she is a deep violet bear and her tummy symbol is a colorful jack-in-the box with a star popping out.
- Tenderheart helps everyone show and express their feelings and helps his fellow Care Bears be the most caring they can be. In the 1980s movies and cartoons he was the leader of the Care Bears. He is orange-brown and his tummy symbol is a big red heart with a pink outline. In Adventures In Care a lot, he wears a blue triangle shaped backpack.
- Laugh a lot turns her worst mistakes into the best jokes and her contagious laughter can even make Grumpy Bear laugh. She is orange and her tummy symbol is a laughing yellow star.
- Champ loves to play sports and games. he is royal blue and his tummy symbol is a trophy with a star. In Adventures In Care a lot, his fur color is deep blue. (but in the show his fur is bright blue)
- Harmony loves peace and helps others overcome differences and show that they are something to be celebrated, not something to keep people apart. Harmony's original symbol was six joint-together hearts and in the British version it was three music notes , but was changed to a smiling flower with different coloured petals. she is lavender. In the TV series Adventures in Care a Lot, she wears a yellow headband.
- Baby Hugs (often called Hugs), she gets along with Tugs, Dugs, and Zugs is the youngest member of the Care Bears family and both are looked after by their grandmother, Grams Bear. Like her brother, she often gets into mischief and wants nothing more in life than to be a full-fledged Care Bear when she grows up. Sweet, curious, and loving, she can never go anywhere without being hugged by anyone. In the toy line, she is usually carrying a small pink blanket. In the TV series, Baby Hugs' catchphrase is "GOODY!!!!!" She is baby pink with a smiling Star Buddy inside a pink heart-shaped box as her tummy symbol. She is also the main character in the episode "A Day Without Hugs". In Adventures in Care-a-Lot, she wears a triangle shaped barrete.
- Baby Tugs (often called Tugs) is a rough and tumble little boy cub who always gets into mischief. Like his sister, he wants nothing more in life than to be a full-fledged Care Bear when he grows up and is raised by their grandmother, Grams Bear. In the toy line, he is usually carrying a small blue pillow. He is baby blue with a smiling Star Buddy inside a baby blue diaper cloth as his tummy symbol.
- Baby Dugs (often called Dugs) is a bear who always carries a small green sleeping bag. she is baby green and her tummy symbol is a smiling Star Buddy inside a green backpack.
- Baby Zugs (often called Zugs) always carries a small yellow cushion. she is baby yellow and her tummy symbol is a smiling Star Buddy inside a bolt.
- Do Your Best shows the importance of perseverance and to do your very best in all things. She is green gray yellow with a colorful kite as her tummy symbol. In Care Bears Adventures in Care a Lot, she wears a orange star shaped back pack.
- Smart Heart teaches that school is fun and so is learning. she is bright red with a red teacher's apple with a heart twinkle as her tummy symbol.
- Me is very huggable, she is lilac and has a mirror belly badge.
- Messy was very friendly and lovable, he is winter blue with a tornado as his tummy symbol.
- Too Loud loves driving Messy and Me on a cloud car and his catchphrase is "Yes!". he is deep red and his tummy symbol is a yellow bullhorn with a red heart.
- Birthday wants everybody to have happy bdays. he is deep yellow with a cupcake as his symbol. In Adventures In Care a lot, he wears a green backpack.
- Take Care Bear helps his friends live in the best of health. he is dark fuchsia (formely orange) and his and her tummy symbol is a smiling heart holding a smiling star. (originally a apple)
- Daydream shows that daydreams are fun and help inspire people to do great things, but you also have to pay attention to the world around you, as his failure to do so often gets him into funny little accidents. He is violet purple and his tummy symbol is a heart-shaped planet resembling Saturn with stars around it.
- Play a lot loves to play and have fun, similar to her partner, Funshine Bear. She is winter blue and her tummy symbol is a purple bouncing ball with a heart on it, followed by a rainbow trail.
- Heartsong loves music and singing. she is turquoise and her tummy symbol is a rainbow-colored musical note surrounded by different colored hearts. In Care Bears: Adventures in Care-a-Lot, she wears a heart-shaped hairclip on her head and a pair of pink boots.
- Superstar loves fashion and being a star. she is bright yellow and her tummy symbol is an orange star with a heart inside, surrounded by three smaller blue, green, and orange stars.